Sunday, July 23, 2006

Problem with webpage orders

Having a bit of a frustrating weekend because there is a problem with my webpage. I am getting payments for orders through from Paypal but the actual order itself is not coming through to my mailbox. This is very difficult for me and must be very annoying for my customers when I email them to ask what they ordered. I can only apologise if it has happened to you! It seems to be a problem with the people who host my webpage and we are doing all we can to sort it out. Not a happy bunny at the moment :(

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh dear, I hope that you're able to get it sorted out soon, you must be getting lots of orders with all the magazines that want to publish your patterns!

Anna said...

Mum, this should now be fixed. The hosting company changed the way it works at their end and didn't tell me. But we have got to the bottom of it now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...