Wednesday, February 08, 2012

More sweet miniature knitted items listed on ebay today

I have listed more ready knitted 12th scale items for the dolls house on ebay today, including my favourite blanket.  I just love knitting this one; I choose the colours as I go along so no two are the same.  It is knitted in very fine yarn, as one piece with no joins so it drapes beautifully.  See my listings at http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bitstobuy/m.html?item=130643437145&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
Each one takes me 2-3 days to knit, but hey ho, it keeps me busy.


Knitted blanket in 1:12 scale for a dolls house double bed

I have also listed all my knitting books, now with free P&P.  Or all available, together with lots more patterns, for instant download from www.ravelry.com under my designers name bitstobuy http://www.ravelry.com/designers/helen-cox
Thank goodness for cold winter evenings in front of the telly with the knitting needles.
www.bitstobuy.co.uk

1 comment:

Shazronnie said...

That is so cute!! I have a doll's house in the attic, no room for it downstairs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...